Pictus B – The Semi-automated Analyzer
The Pictus B semi-automated Clinical Chemistry analyzer meets the needs of small laboratories which only have a low sample volume but require a cost-effective and reliable system.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fast, Flexible and Robust – the Pictus B provides reliable results.
- Dual sampling modes: flow through-cell or standard and semi-micro cuvettes.
- Multiple measurement options: Kinetic, 2 point kinetic & end point monochromatic or bichromatic.
- User friendly with internal printer and simple operation through on-board keypad. It is also possible to use an optional PC keyboard.
- High quality optical system with 9 filter positions with wide absorbance reading range.
- Test options include photometry, turbidimetry and coagulation measurements.
- Light source: quartz-halogen lamp, 6V10W
- Photometric range: 0.5 to 4,000 OD - absorbance
- Detector: photodiode (320-1000nm)
- Wave-length range: automatic 9-position filter wheel
- Standard interference filters: 340, 405, 450, 505, 550, 620, and 750 nm, plus 2 empty positions for optional filters
- Dual-cuvette system
- Temperature control: Peltier-cooling and electronic heating system
- Reaction volume: Variable from 100 to 1000 µl per test
- Storage capacity: 200 patients with name, age, gender and 10 methods with diagnostics
- Measurement procedures: two-point kinetics, end-point monochromatic or bi-chromatic, with or without reagent blank, coagulation
- Measuring time: programmable
- Calibration: factorial, one-point, two-points and multi-point
- Quality control: 5 control sets, 10 methods for control and 50 results for methods
- Operator interface: Graphic LCD, 240x128dot, 40x16 characters with backlight
- Built-in thermal graphic printer with 384 dots per line, 27 characters per inch
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 device, PS2 port for external keyboard, RS 232 Port for external printer or PC text capture
- Power requirements:100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 150W, with protective earth connection
- Size (Width x Depth x Height): 34 cm x 42 cm x 17 cm (13.4 inch x 16.5 inch x 6.7 inch)
- Weight - 6 kg, 13.2 lbs