Abacus Junior Vet
Abacus Junior Vet – Animal Healthcare at its Best
The Abacus Junior Vet veterinary hematology analyzer offers optimal solutions for veterinary clinics and practices which require high quality 3-part diff WBC results for animal healthcare.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ease of use -The user-friendly interface of this hematology analyzer enables fast and efficient operation, and the large back-lit LCD allows accurate data entry and monitoring of results and histograms. With its logically constructed multilingual operating menu, the analyzer is easy to operate. New features can be added easily when software upgrades occur, and patient data can be saved without difficulty to a database or to a disk or pen drive. Results can be retrieved via an on-board printer or an external printer. For those practices/clinics that require it, either model may be interfaced with a host computer. To ensure high quality results, the veterinary analyzers offer 6 level QC, Levy Jennings graphs and also have self-diagnostic functions for added reliability and accuracy.
- High performance -The Abacus Junior Vet offers pre-defined 3-part diff WBC profiles for dog, cat, horse, cattle, pig, sheep, goat, mouse, rat, rabbit, ferret and chimpanzee.
- Reliable and efficient - Each Abacus veterinary analyzer is almost maintenance-free, resulting in minimal downtime. They are small and light, taking up little bench space.
- Throughput - 22-28 tests/hour
- Parameters - 18 hematology parameters, including 3-part WBC diff: WBC, LYM, MID, GRA, LYM%, MID%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDW, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW
- Impedance method
- Sample volume – 25 μl of whole blood
- Sampling method - Open tube system with automatic sample rotor
- Sample profiles - Dog, Cat, Horse, Cattle, Pig, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Ferret, Chimp, Sheep, Goat
- 4 cyanide-free reagents - Isotonic Diluent, Lyse, Cleaner and Rinse
- Data storage capacity - 1000 (2000/10000 optional) result, including histograms
- Built-in thermal printer (B/W, 56mm wide paper)
- Operating environment - Temperature: 15-35°C; relative humidity: max 80% (non-condensing)
- User interface - Easy-to-use, menu driven user interface with 6 software buttons (with icons), 6 hardware function buttons, cursor and numeric keys
- Size (Width x Depth x Height) - 32 cm x 36.5 cm x 26 cm, 12.8 in x 14.6 in x 10.4 in
- Weight - 12 kg, 26.4 lbs